Are this symptoms are HIV symptoms.

Sir I had Oral sex 4 months back and she did blow job with condem and she was naked at that time. Now I have rashes of body colored on both my trunk back side and some purple patches on my arm and some time my hip and leg knees are paining and will these are symptoms of HIV. Why kind of rashes will come if it's HIV. No fever this rash is for more than 1 month and pls help me.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Your risk for HIV was very low. These symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. I would suggest a visit to the doctor so as to determine what the cause of these symptoms is.

In health,

Richard

Insertive Oral Sex HIV Negative at 12 weeks
how soon can acute hiv symptoms occur