Are this symptoms are HIV symptoms.
Jul 4, 2012
Sir I had Oral sex 4 months back and she did blow job with condem and she was naked at that time. Now I have rashes of body colored on both my trunk back side and some purple patches on my arm and some time my hip and leg knees are paining and will these are symptoms of HIV. Why kind of rashes will come if it's HIV. No fever this rash is for more than 1 month and pls help me.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Your risk for HIV was very low. These symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. I would suggest a visit to the doctor so as to determine what the cause of these symptoms is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Years Can It Take A Person With Hiv To Get Aids?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Will Antibiotics Cure Chlamydia?
- Why Do I Get Shingles Even After I Have Had The Vaccination?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Percentage Of People Have Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.