Bleeding during sex, condom broke

About 6 weeks go I had a condom break during intercourse with a white male who is originally from South Africa. During intercourse I bled slightly. I had not been sexually active for more than two years and it was near my period, if they were vaginal tears is my exposure increased? He told me that he is not positive for anything and is a regular blood donor.At 4.5 weeks I was given STD testing, including HIV testing. My results for the HIV 1 & 2 Antibody EIA Screen came back non-reactive. The rest of the std tests were also negative.Two weeks after exposure I came down with whooping cough which was treated with antibiotics after three weeks and have a lingering swollen lymph node on the back of my neck. I worry that the whooping cough may have masked early symptoms. How reliable are my HIV test results? This is causing me a lot of anxiety.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Vaginal tears would increase the risk, however I would feel confident in the result of your 4.5 week HIV test. Most people will show up positive by the 28th day. You will still need to go in for a final test at the 12 week mark. I'm sure the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Should I worry/
window period 6 months high risk