Should I worry/
Jul 4, 2012
I have been having pains in my lower left side. This has started since I was diagnosed with UTI. I am still taking the Zinnat as prescribed and my fever has gobe, no more joint pains. Not much appetite still. I keep getting this mild pain when I belch or hiccup. I also have developed a painfull papillae. Jus wondered if I'm paranoid or I should be worried.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Anxiety can cause all sorts of problems. If your symptoms persist, I would suggest a visit to the doctor. They can help you determine the possible causes. These symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.