what is the risk level?

Hello, I recently blundered a couple of days ago by drinking more than I should have and deciding to go to a brothel with some friends. I had sex with a prostitute, but I used a condom. The thing is that shortly after I first inserted my penis in her, I pulled out and I noticed that there was blood (from her) on the tip of the condom. Me being the drunken fool that I was, I told her to get another condom, and so she did, and we continued until I finished. Now I'm terrified because I have a faithful girlfriend and she's the nicest person I know.

Details: she performed oral sex with the same condom I then penetrated her with.

The blood was only at the tip of the condom and apparently nowhere else

we used two condoms. After I was done, I left and went straight to sleep and didn't shower.

The question is: If she happens to be HIV positive, what are the chances I'll be infected? Also, I am circumcised. And, I have had unprotected sex with my girlfriend once. I'm not planning on doing it again, because I've read that it is possible not to catch it even if you expose yourself to it a few times. right? I know this is really long, but I don't want to leave anything out. Thanks.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Using a condom is one of the best ways to protect yourself against HIV and other STD's. Since you used a condom, the risk for HIV transmission is low. Syphilis however is a skin-to-skin disease and can be transmitted even if you use a condom. I would suggest a full STD screening 90 days from the encounter.

In health,

Richard

Condom broke-Hiv risk
precum and cut