Condom broke-Hiv risk

I had my first incident with a female on June 1st during which the condom broke and i was exposed for a few mins to secs, her vagina was dry.i would like to say that she is a questionable female. My next encounter was the June 11th dureing whcih the condom broke again ,her vagina was wet,but i noticed that the condom broke in this situation earlier. The third and last sexual encounter was June 24th the condom broke, i asked her if she was okay,STD free she told me she checked herself every three months,and that she didnt have anything, she is a questionable female as well her lifestyle and the things she does. I went for conselling and they told me to check back in 2 weeks for a HIV test, im running crazy and i thing ima kill myself. I,m so scared and want a part in non of this( sorry for sounding like that, but i,m currently going through other things in my life rite now being homeless and trying to make ends meet) i just dont know what to do,what to expect or if i can cope...i feel funny today like a have a cold coming on , im of to the pharmacy to see if they have a thermometer so that i can constantly keep track of my temp incase i develope of fever ,i have body pains right now .( note that all three females are different people) please i would greatly appreciate any insight and support from this community. .

First off, you need some help learning how to use a condom. They should not break and if they do it typically is a sign of improper use. When you put the condom on you must get the air out from underneath it. A bubble at the tip will pop under pressure.

Second, these sound like low risk exposures. The risk of acquiring HIV from a few seconds of exposure to vaginal fluid (assuming your partners were HIV+) is actually quite low. So, chances are you are fine and you should not overreact.

To be safer than sorry, do get an HIV test. It will relive you to learn your status and at the clinic they can show you how condoms can be placed and used effectively.

hi expert
what is the risk level?