|HIV transmission to others concern
Jun 30, 2012
I had unprotected sex a few months ago, and while I know I didnt contract any STDs, I did not get tested for HIV. I had blood on my finger after scratching a bug bite too much, and was wondering if I could have infected anyone else (if I did have HIV) by touching a door knob or something else in my office and someone else touching it later? Thanks.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No you cannot and having unprotected sex puts you at risk for HIV. Anyone who has unprotected sex should be tested.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Video Of Cervical Cerclage Procedure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.