|can i get hiv from puting things in my anus
Jun 30, 2012
Can u please assess my risk even if it might be a bit stupid
1. can you get hiv from inserting a toothbrush in my anus It was one of my cousins family members which I put in my anus and I have put it several times different tootbrush of my family members in my anus I just washed of the toothbrush with water and abit of hand wash, I know the toothbrush hasnt been used for at least an hour? Whats my risk?
2. Another thing I wanna ask is that can I get hiv from inserting a glove in my anus I found it in my sisters house in a Cubard I just briefly washed it with water and put alittle hand wash I didnt clean it properly? Whats my risk of Hiv? Thanks guys
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There is no risk of getting HIV from either of the situations you've described. No risk. For hygiene's sake though, please don't do this with toothbrushes what will be used again.. any chance of fecal matter getting into your family's mouth is not good.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv From Blood In Mouth To Anus
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.