Remained semen on penis head not circumsided

Dear Dr Shannon,

What are the chances of my wife getting infected by her perfoming oral sex my penis. I had masturmated around 5 hours ago before and did not clean the head of my penis. Semen was left in the head and I am not circumsided. A thick layer of semem was still in the head when she performed oral sex. She had brushed her teeth around 30 minutes before the oral sex. I did not come in her but she tasted the old layer of semen. I do not know if she had any open cuts or sores in the mouth. Thank You for your time and answer.

Max

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. In your situation the risk of transmission is very small and this would not be a specific situation that we would recommend testing. But of course the only way to know her status is for testing to happen.

Answer this please
Pregnant worried woman, thanks so much for your response