Answer this please

Hi Expert, Could you explain the common symptoms of HIV for a 15 years old boy. I have this stupid cough since last 4 days. And i have itchy rashes in my feet 10-13 Red raised spots, i put alcohol and its so painful. Please help me

Hi Your age doesn't impact the symptoms of HIV what does is if you put yourself at risk of exposure for HIV transmission.

The symptoms are not experienced the same by everyone but symptoms are similar to the common cold or flu: fever, fatigue, and, often, rash. Other common symptoms can include headache, swollen lymph nodes, and sore throat. These symptoms can occur within days or weeks of the initial exposure. The other important thing to remember is that many infections that are not HIV can cause similar symptoms, including mononucleosis, viral hepatitis, other sexual transmitted infections, and viral hepatitis.

Symptoms
Remained semen on penis head not circumsided