Worried man 2

Hi My first reaction was to tell you to bring along our own condoms so this doesn't happen again and you know what protection is being used. Secondly, the chance of HIV transmission occurring in this manner is very small. You have to have cuts or sores on your penis and the condom would have had to come from the previous person immediately onto you and I'm guessing this didn't happen. So the likelihood of HIV transmission is not there but the likelihood of other sexually transmitted is possible.

Hi Dr, Thank you for your answers..I would like to add, What are exactly are STDs that I may able to get in that exposure..God bless.

Hi Sexually transmitted infections include syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, Trichomoniasis, Scabies, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Hepatitis B, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), just to name a few.

Am i good right now?
Symptoms