Am i good right now?
Jun 30, 2012
currently im in 92 days of my last exposure, before that all those HIV+ symptoms are shown on me. i did my test on 90th day n came back negative. can i say that im fine now? i worry it will be a false test. dr, please advise!
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you. You were tested in this time frame with negative results so yes you are fine!
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- Can Gonorrhea Be Transmitted Through Kissing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.