condom broke with pro

Shannon, I posted this earlier; http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q223159.html

Thanks for answering my question so quickly. The reason I was being selfish is I'm married. Reason I went to a pro is because haven't had sex in going on 10 months. I'm about to be deployed so this was the perfect time to do this. Can't have sex with my wife until the doc oks it and then I'll be gone for 3 months and I just got a vasectomy and didn't want the wife on birth control so we will be using condoms when I get back until april. Anyway after I posted the original question I texted the pro I saw (I actually have struck up a good rapport with her and trust her to a degree). I asked her if she saw the broke condom and she said yes and then asked her point blank when was the last time she was tested. She said 6 days ago and she was all good (so the 15th). I was tested 3 weeks ago and haven't had sex except for that session. Now with that being said I'm still paranoid about all the others even with her saying she's good. What would be the first thing to come up if I got anything?

Hi For other sexually transmitted infections the usual is pain in the pelvic area, pain when urinating, discharge from your penis. For HIV symptoms are similar to the flu, low grade fever, diarrhea, fatigue, rash, but as you can see these are symptoms of many things. So don't panic if you develop any of the symptoms, but definitely being tested is the only true way to know your status.

HIV Related Question
Am i good right now?