Anal bottom, condom broke, did not ejaculate

Tried sending a few posts, but have not received an answer yet...so please reply....I had gay anal sex a few days back where i was the receiving partner (bottom) and he wore a condom, after i had given him oral sex. He tried to penetrate me from behind with the condom on, but i am not sure if the entire penis had entered...I guess the tip might have...and this lasted for about 30 seconds to 1 minute...Unfortunately we had used oil before this, and in the process of anal sex, when i looked back after 1 to 2 minutes, the condom he was wearing had broken. We stopped immediately. He did not ejaculate inside me at all, but am worried about the precum...and I suppose his entire penis had not entered as it was painful for me...I am not sure for how long his penis had entered my anus after the condom had torn...maybe 30 to 40 seconds....I don't know about his HIV status...I foolishly believed that wearing a condom would make me safe, but did not consider the possibility of the condom breaking...Plz help...Am worried.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hi there- Unfortunately, I have to say that there was certainly a risk in this situation. Anytime you have unprotected penetrative sex with someone you put yourself at risk (and being a bottom is a higher risk than being a top). Since this was a one-time, relatively short incident, and he did not ejaculate inside of you, the risk was certainly lower. It seems like you may be out of the PEP window (72 hours) so I would suggest an HIV test at the three month mark to be sure you are negative. If you are still in contact with him, discussing HIV status and getting tested together might alleviate some of your anxieties. Using a condom is the best way to protect yourself so don't beat yourself up too much on this one. Hope this helps. Take care, LHW

More than 6 months (25.5 weeks) negative, am I in the clear?
please answer me if you can