HIV or other STDs
Jun 28, 2012
On october 2010 one of my friend said lets go and have sex with a sex worker(prostitute/Hooker). I agreed with him. I bathed and shaved all around my dick. The hooker was very very cheap around $3 (I live in poor country so $3 is not so cheap for me but it may be cheap for you DOCTOR). I was 16 years old and virgin. We went inside a room and the prostitute inserted condom in my dick with her dirty hands. I was too scared so i did not have erection. The sex worker gave me a handjob even though i did not have erection. I did not kiss her at all but i sucked and licked her breast and Then i tried to insert my dick in her vagina but it failed because of no erection but i had Ejaculation. Then she removed the condom herself. I inserted my 1 finger inside her vagina for around 10 seconds (i dont think any vaginal fluid was present in my finger). I left the hotel and after an hour when i reached my house i jerked 3 times without washing my hand *(i masterbated with the same hand...of which 1 finger was inserted inside the sex worker vagina)
The thing what am i scared of is that i shaved my dick and i dont remember whether i had wound and cuts. I just found that sucking breast causes HIV...the sex worker was too slim and her breast were too small and she was under weight(I suspect that she had HIV)..does that mean she have HIV ???? its been around 1 year and 9 months. After 2 months of my contact with sex worker i had pimples like rashes on my stomach...and the rashes also appeared in my leg(the pimple appeared in leg after 6 months of contact with sex worker). I am healthy but i am scared that i have HIV. I had only sexual contact with that prostitute after than i never had sexual contact with anyone. I cant go for HIV test because i am too poor from poor country. PLEASE HELP ME DOCTOR I CANT SLEEP, CANT STUDY, CANT do anything because of fear.
I hope you will understand my problem give me solution. THANK YOU VERY MUCH DOCTOR
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There isn't any risk from the situation you're describing. This is for a few reasons:
- Your penis was never inside her vagina unprotected.
- Any "cuts" or "wounds" that were significant and/or still open would most probably be uncomfortable! they would need to be significant openings into your body.
- Sucking on breasts doesn't transmit HIV, as it sounds like you heard. It's breast milk that can transmit HIV and that's only risky for babies who are drinking it in large quantities.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of AIDS?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.