Would this count as an occupational exposure!?

Hi Doctor,

I work in a healthcare setting and recently I was involved in a situation with a patient who is known to be hiv positive. This patient had an operation for stomach cancer and was going quite a rough time. What had happened was the patient fell onto the floor and several of us had to pick him back up and change his dressing. At the time I wasn't wearing any gloves and I held him by the shoulders, he was very sweaty but no visible blood, before finally donning some latex gloves a moment later when a coworker assisted me. Later on when everything was over I removed my gloves and rubbed one of my eyes before I realized what I was doing. My hands were sweaty by then as well due to the gloves. I informed my supervisor and he said I would be fine and that this was not a mode of transmission as there was no visible blood and hiv is not passed through sweat.

Do you agree? I'd really appreciate your opinion on this.

Your supervisor was correct. There is no risk of transmission here.

HIV Transmission Risk
can i have kids