Full load

I had anal sex with my partner who is HIV positive, the condom broke and I took a heavy deep load. I clean out several times. What are my changes of becoming HIV positive? I am taking a 28 day course of meds

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your sex partner. However it sounds like you got hooked up with PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis), which is great. That'll definitely reduce the chances of you getting infected.

At this point, it's very important for you to make sure to take the medication as you were instructed (on time and each dosage). This will increase the odds that it'll help.

Hope this helps!

Erik

HELP !!! HELP!!! PLZ --HIV virus transfer from cotton ball
swimming pool risk