HELP !!! HELP!!! PLZ --HIV virus transfer from cotton ball

dear sir /madam plz leave a reply to my question(this is my 5th attempt).......................recently i went for a small blood test where she drawed my blood in a new needle and kept a solution soaked cotton ball on the area where she injected......but the thing is i noticed blood on that cotton which was not mine .................my question is that the blood is enough for a person to get infected or in this case will a person be infected through a cotton ball where there is a infected blood on it ................plz help me regarding this , i cant even explain more regarding this plz dont ignore

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Doesn't sound like there was any risk from the situation you're describing. Even if there were blood on the cotton ball you saw, entirely too much time had passed between the person who left the blood and you. Therefore there was no risk.

Hope this helps!

Erik

symptoms.... help!!
Full load