symptoms.... help!!

Hi, I had anal intercourse with a transexual around 4/5 weeks ago (condom used), and two days after the incident I was sick all day, would that be too soon for symptoms to begin? Also since that night, I have had a persistant headache, really bad earache, lightheadedness and a cough where I am producing phelgm, are they signs of early stage hiv? as I am getting mixed answers. I want to get tested however I have seen its best to wait 3 months before getting tested to get the best results. Please advise, thanks

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

If you had sex with someone, used a condom, and the condom didn't break or slip. then you didn't have risk for HIV. If you didn't have risk, then you didn't get HIV. If you didn't get HIV, then whatever you were feeling after the sex isn't related to HIV.

If you're feeling unwell in ways that are new for you, then by all means talk to a medical professional to figure out what it is.

Hope this helps,

Erik

hiv test after 18 months now
HELP !!! HELP!!! PLZ --HIV virus transfer from cotton ball