Sex with unknown person
Jun 27, 2012
i had sex with a unknown girl and i dont know.is she is infected to hiv or aids. and she sucked my dick. if she is infected so do i also get infected please help. but during intercourse i used condom.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Oral sex is low risk for getting HIV (it's unlikely that a mouth will give HIV to someone). Using a condom for intercourse is great! If it stayed on and didn't break then you wouldn't have any risk from that.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin Sign Of HIV Infection
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.