Breast sucking and virgin touching

Dear Doctor, Please answer below two questions at your earliest as Im worrying too much on those.

1. I sucked womans breast (maximum 30 seconds) and the nipple was slightly (it was very little) bitten by me. And I never tasted blood or milk on those actions. All those things happened within 30 seconds of time. Can I get hiv by these actions? 2. She allowed me to touch her virgin by my fingers for 3 minutes time and then I rushed to the bathroom and got my hands (fingers) washed with soap. Then I washed my penis also with the same hand (fingers) by mistake as she masturbated me. Can I get hiv by these actions?

Please help me to get rid of this problem. Please response as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk from the situations you describe. For HIV to be transmitted between people there needs to be HIV positive blood coming out of someone's body and going immediately/directly into someone else's body.

In the situations you describe, we're missing parts of the equation! Namely, significant body fluid if any (in situation #1) and a way for supposed body fluid to get into your body (in situation #2)

Hope this helps!

Erik

P.S. I would explore our archives, there are many entries that are similar to your question you've asked. It can help to read our answers to those.

Blood in the Gatorade
Managing OCD thoughts