Risk of infection through blood/skin-contact

I work as a biology teacher. At the end of the year I let some of my students test there bloodtype by adding antibodies (anti-A,B and Rh) on drops of there blood. After the lesson (a couple of minutes later) I saw that one student had forgot to clean up so I did it.

Unfortunally I forgot to put gloves on, and I may by accident have touched the blood. I couldn't see any visible sores or wounds on my finger but are there still any risk that I may have been infected by HIV if this student was HIV-positive?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk from the situation you're talking about. Simply put, there wasn't a good way for HIV to get into your body. Also, there was a very small amount of blood out in the open. There's nothing in this equation that would allow for risk.

Hope this helps!

HIV from sharing a drink
Blood in the Gatorade