Virgin touch and HIV transmission

Dear Dr, week ago i went to a massage center for the first time in my life (i'm 30 and having a nice family) following things happened. Please asses me for hiv as i'm really worried about this. She massaged me for half an hour and at the end she masturbated me. In the mean time she allowed me to touch her virgin with my fingers for 5, 6 minutes. Once the massage job is done i directly went to the wash room and first washed my hands (fingers) with soap (before touching anywhere of my body) and then washed my pennies. Please answer soon. Thank you all very much for this great service.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello- No you cannot get HIV from receiving a handjob or from fingering a woman. To get HIV, there needs to be a significant amount of HIV infected body fluid passing from one person's body directly/immediately into another person's body. The encounter you describe would not have allowed this to happen. Take care, LHW

Will i get HIV Infected if i have sex with a POZ partner who has an Undectectable load?
Don't understand results?