|touched condom after vaginal sex
Jun 25, 2012
Dear Dr Richard Cordova.
Yesterday I had sex with a sex worker. Accidentally, after sex I touched the condom and later on I probably touched me penis or skin/clothes.
It is possible that I got any STD's (e.g. HIV) by touching the used condom with vaginal fluids on it?
I'm too worried about this incident, I can't even concentrate on work...
Should I ask for PEP (Am I eligible for such a thing)?
Luckily, the condom didn't break, or anything like that...
Thank you for your assistance...
| Response from Mr. Cordova
No. I would not be concerned. You most certainly do not need PEP.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Elisa
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.