|touched condom after vaginal sex
Jun 25, 2012
Dear Dr Richard Cordova.
Yesterday I had sex with a sex worker. Accidentally, after sex I touched the condom and later on I probably touched me penis or skin/clothes.
It is possible that I got any STD's (e.g. HIV) by touching the used condom with vaginal fluids on it?
I'm too worried about this incident, I can't even concentrate on work...
Should I ask for PEP (Am I eligible for such a thing)?
Luckily, the condom didn't break, or anything like that...
Thank you for your assistance...
| Response from Mr. Cordova
No. I would not be concerned. You most certainly do not need PEP.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.