Oral Sex in a threesome
Jun 25, 2012
I recently received oral sex from someone who was performing oral sex on another guy right before me. I don't know if the first guy came in the performer's mouth before I received oral or the HIV status of either guy. Is the risk of contracting HIV, assuming the first guy is positive and came a bit in the performer's mouth, the same to me if the first guy wasn't there and I just received oral from the performer of unknown status? Thanks so much.
Response from Mr. Cordova
The risk is always higher if someone is known to be HIV positive. However, oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. Neither of the scenarios you described sound like high-risk situations to me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Runny Nose During Seroconversion
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.