Oral Sex in a threesome

I recently received oral sex from someone who was performing oral sex on another guy right before me. I don't know if the first guy came in the performer's mouth before I received oral or the HIV status of either guy. Is the risk of contracting HIV, assuming the first guy is positive and came a bit in the performer's mouth, the same to me if the first guy wasn't there and I just received oral from the performer of unknown status? Thanks so much.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The risk is always higher if someone is known to be HIV positive. However, oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. Neither of the scenarios you described sound like high-risk situations to me.

In health,

Richard

please please help me - someone
touched condom after vaginal sex