please please help me - someone
Jun 25, 2012
I gave oral sex to someone and suddendly felt precum and semen in my mout (not a huge amount but an amount) Itried to spit it out (This person did an HIV test for me and I saw it was negative but do not know what happened in the window period). I had brushe4d my teeth about 40 minutes before and dont know of any cuts in my mouth. How risky was this? I am not sleeping at all.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. I would not be concerned and neither should you. Sleep well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Test After Receiving Oral Sex
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Condom Broke
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Sore Throat?
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.