Mouth Kiss

Hi I had never has sexual intercourse with anybody other than my wife. But I am worried about the below two situations . please help whether the below situations are risky

1.I had met a girl who kissed me in my lips .The chances of the girl having AIDS are high. The kiss was very short and it would have lasted for a second.

I felt her saliva in my lips soon after the kiss . I also immediately noticed that my lip was having a cut . Normally I have broken lips due to dryness.

I read that saliva can carry HIV virus that can possibly enter through the cut lips. Is this a risky situation ? I am scared

2.I was in a saloon and I also got a massage done by the ladyboy using his hands on my bare private part and with no condom . I ejaculated soon and it was over in 5 min .The ladyboy did not undress .I did not notice any cut in the hands of the ladyboy though I am not very sure about it.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

HIV is not transmitted through saliva. You can only transmit the virus through blood, semen, vaginal secretions, and breast milk. Neither of these incidences were high-risk. I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

HCV symptoms but negative tests, please help
sex with an HIV partner