Cum on abrasion

I had sex with an HIV positive guy. He came on my chest and then I came soon after. When I went to clean up I noticed that I had masturbated so vigorously that there was a small abrasion on the head of my penis. I don't think his cum got there, but it might have when I was cleaning up. What is my risk chance?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The virus does not live well outside of the body. Also, it needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. In a situation like this it is not likely for transmission to occur. I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

precum in the anus
HCV symptoms but negative tests, please help