|Cum on abrasion
Jun 25, 2012
I had sex with an HIV positive guy. He came on my chest and then I came soon after. When I went to clean up I noticed that I had masturbated so vigorously that there was a small abrasion on the head of my penis. I don't think his cum got there, but it might have when I was cleaning up. What is my risk chance?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The virus does not live well outside of the body. Also, it needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. In a situation like this it is not likely for transmission to occur. I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.