|precum in the anus
Jun 25, 2012
I tried messing around with another man. Without warning he penetrated my anus. I do not think there was any trauma as the person was not very large. I got out situation quickly, no ejaculation but I have to assume there could have been some precum. How great is my risk for this stupid occurence?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Anytime there is penetrative sex, no matter how brief, there is a risk. Given that this was a one-time occurrence, and for such a brief amount of time, it is unlikely that transmission occurred.
An HIV test at the three month mark will give you a conclusive answer.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Finger In Anus And Precum
- White Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can Acute Retrovirus Infection Cause Liver Inflammation?
- Black Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.