painful peeing after using 8 inch dildo

I havent cleaned my dildo for the past few times i used it and when i played with it afterwards it was painful to pee and it was painful the next moring could not cleaning it all the time cause an Infection of some sort?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- You could have certainly gotten a urinary tract infection from the "dirty dildo". I would get your urine checked to be sure and if needed you can get some antibiotics for treatment. Alternatively, you may just be sore from the aforementioned dildo and if so, maybe stick with a 6 inch from now on. Take care, LHW

nose bleed during sex
precum in the anus