Oral Sex with Condom - HIV Risk
Jun 23, 2012
Hi - Is there any HIV risk if the only activity involved receiving oral sex with a condom? Thanks
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
There's no risk from oral sex with a condom. The risk from oral sex is already very low risk (giving or getting) for HIV. On top of that, correct condom use will remove risk from oral, vaginal, and anal sex.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.