indirect contact - risk assesment

One month ago, I had protected sex with a female occasionally prostituting herself. She said she was not infected, making tests regularly. She added she always did with condoms. When I got out of her, the condom was still well in position, no sign of breaking or of hole (I havent checked with water filling after). Small semen volume inside, but I think it was because I was very stressed. I fear having taken a risk after. Here is what I think I remember now (with time, it gets confusing). After the withdrawal, the base of my penis was wet, with milky liquid on (first I thought it was sperm leakage,from the bottom but it was probably vaginal secretions, she said she ejaculated). The woman gave me a wipe that I found very humid (I didn't see where from she took it and what she did with). I started to wipe the base with, but I found it too much wet (did she cleaned herself with?). I took another one in the package. The second was much less humid. I wiped the base lightly with and I put the wipe on the bed. I removed the condom, and I took one of the wipes wipe the cloth to wipe the glans, briefly, from base to tip, just along the wall, and without any pressure. Then I went and washed my penis with clean water. My question is: did I take a risk touching my glans with one of the wipes (both already touched the wet base). I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for the question,

There really isn't any risk from what you're talking about. For HIV to transmit, I usually say that HIV positive body fluid must come out of someone's body and go immediately/directly into another person's body. This did not happen in our case. Therefore there was no risk.

I can appreciate that you may be feeling worried, but you did what you needed to keep yourself safe from HIV.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Sorry for asking again...Pregnant and really worried
Oral Sex with Condom - HIV Risk