pl tell me

I went to a massege parlour, the girl open her breast and put it in my face then she start doing the hand job, I checked her boobs , when I found there is no milk coming from her boobs , I put her boobs in my mouth for 1 min. The I got ejaculated, after that she clean my penis with wet towel. The towel she brought previously in a pot of cold water. There was no sex and I not even touched her vagina. I dont know, if the previous customer left some pre-ejaculate material on the towel. What is the chance of me getting HIV?

Also, whats the risk of getting HIV from a handjob and having a massage with breasts rubbed over my face Please reply Thanks Partho

Hi The chances of HIV transmission occurring in your experiences is none!

Please anwer I'm very anxious /Oral sex risk and 13 weeks non reactive
Sorry for asking again...Pregnant and really worried