sex with servant

Kindly inform me actually 12 days back i have sex with my servant and i use two condoms but having sex i have some cut in my groin and her vaginal fluid touches that area when having sex,in the mean time i also lick three time near her ear,lips only upper area and near boobs.but i have some bleeding in gums.after all i wash with tissue paper than water.after that i am too much tense if i get infected with HIV.After 6 days i test my servant with antibody Hiv 1 and Hiv 2 the reports are negative.But after that incident i am not feeling well some headache and shivering. kindly help me any dangerous for HIV. What i do.go for new test after 3 months or conclude.kindly help me and reply urgent.

I am sorry, but even in places where there are servants, it must still not be considered correct to have sex with them or make them get an HIV test. Maybe I am just not old fashioned but I think this is wrong.

As to your specific question, if you have sex with a person who tests HIV negative by antibody tests there can still be a small chance this person is infected. This is because it takes a few weeks to develop the antibodies these tests look for. A negative test a month from now would indicate that she was not in such a window period.

Also, there are other infections that are transmitted sexually including syphilis that can cause symptoms in a sexual partner.

So, before your drag her in for testing, you should obtain her consent for the testing, and, yes, for the sex too.

getting married
Thee Day Old Splinter and Inner Thigh Rub