The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

sex with servant

Jun 23, 2012

Kindly inform me actually 12 days back i have sex with my servant and i use two condoms but having sex i have some cut in my groin and her vaginal fluid touches that area when having sex,in the mean time i also lick three time near her ear,lips only upper area and near boobs.but i have some bleeding in gums.after all i wash with tissue paper than water.after that i am too much tense if i get infected with HIV.After 6 days i test my servant with antibody Hiv 1 and Hiv 2 the reports are negative.But after that incident i am not feeling well some headache and shivering. kindly help me any dangerous for HIV. What i do.go for new test after 3 months or conclude.kindly help me and reply urgent.

Response from Dr. Wohl

I am sorry, but even in places where there are servants, it must still not be considered correct to have sex with them or make them get an HIV test. Maybe I am just not old fashioned but I think this is wrong.

As to your specific question, if you have sex with a person who tests HIV negative by antibody tests there can still be a small chance this person is infected. This is because it takes a few weeks to develop the antibodies these tests look for. A negative test a month from now would indicate that she was not in such a window period.

Also, there are other infections that are transmitted sexually including syphilis that can cause symptoms in a sexual partner.

So, before your drag her in for testing, you should obtain her consent for the testing, and, yes, for the sex too.


getting married
Thee Day Old Splinter and Inner Thigh Rub

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint