Period during unprotected sex

I've had unprotected sex with my gf couple of times and I think 2-3 instances she was towards the end of her period so there was some blood involved. Once which was really bad because she thought her period was done. So I was in there for atleast 2 minutes with alot of blood involved before I realized and pulled my thing out and it was covered in blood. If she is HIV+, would I be for sure contracted the virus? Please be honest, Im a grown man, I can take it. Thank you in advance.

Hi Thanks for your question. First you had unprotected sex, puts you at risk for not only HIV but all of the other sexually transmitted infections out there. HIV transmission from women to men, though it does happen, is very hard to do. You have to have an opening on your penis and yes her being on her period could increase the likelihood of HIV transmission. Your only true way of knowing your status is to be tested. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Condom broke with pro
HIV risk