Condom broke with pro

HELP! Condom broke with sex worker

Shannon, I'm very ashamed of how selfish I've been. I'm in the same boat as the article above but I immediately replaced the condom and had sex a couple of more times with a couple of more condoms. After I immediately washed and used hydrogen peroxide on my penis and testicles. I had some cephalexin laying around so I took that too.

Hi Not sure how being selfish has anything to do with your experience. You wore a condom, changed when it broke and cleaned yourself afterwards. Yes there is risk because of the condom breaking but unless you had an open sore on your penis the risk of HIV transmission is very small. You are more at risk for all of the other types of sexually transmitted infections. Of course the only way to truly know your status for any STI is to be tested. For HIV it is being tested initially at 3 weeks post exposure then again at 3 months. If both tests are negative then so are you! For the other STI's either upon symptoms or prior to receiving testing and/or treatment if necessary.

HIV concern from a beverage
Period during unprotected sex