Neutropenia and HIV infection

Dr.Whol

I had protected sex with a comercial sex worker at August 2011. I was concerned about touching outside of condom and then my penis. I went for HIV test at 6 weeks(Ab+Ag), 3 months(Ab+Ag) and 6 months(rapid test): all negative. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend even after this incident and her complete blood count showed a neutrophils 1500 which had been lowering(2000 in Jul 2011, 1700 in Dez 2011). Lymphocytes 2700 (3300 in Jul 2011, 2200 in Dez 2011)Hemoglobin and platelet fine. What is the odds of a false negative test and the transmission of HIV to my girlfriend which could explain her neutropenia?

None. The timing is all wrong and the HIV testing you had is excellent. You do not have HIV and therefore could not transmit HIV to her. Further, HIV does not generally deplete neutrophils. It is a disease of the lymphocytes.

Chances of having contracted HIV
Convinced, anxiety kicked in, ASR symptoms by week 10