Scratches and Lapdance after visiting stripclub

Hi Docter david ,

I am very stressed right now about HIV , i have been to strip bar in feb 2012 and had Lapdance with 4 or 5 girls , i was drunk and don't know why i did it . as rule in strip bar i haven't touched any girl expect one and that was just her back and hairs .i didn't have any sexual contact with anyone of them and i was fully clothed though the were fully naked . When i came home i saw 3 scratches on my left arm , though they were very small like kind of nail scratches or if been rubbed my hand somewhere on a wall not sure as they were preety small . But after that i am not feeling so well , i have got sore throat , Sneezing and scrotum derma...i excersice a lot ..due to stress i stop doing excersice and these are the symptoms i got . Sore throat is persistant till now as i smooke a bit scrotum derma is there , and now heat urticaria came after four months in june ...in the mean time i was feeling tired as i stopped excersice but never got fever as much i can recall my memory .. Id i am HIV infected or are these all HIV symptoms ..Do i need HIV test ...I am reallly worried and don't know what to do .. Please help me out on this every single day i am thinking of this ..

Thanks

There is no risk from scratches for HIV transmission. As you are unaware of your HIV status you should get an HIV test anyway if you have ever been sexually active without a condom. If the test is negative and your symptoms continue, seek medical advice to find out what (other than HIV) is the cause.

Anal fisting
Can I relax.......?