Jun 23, 2012
A massage therapist gave me a deep prostate massage, she did have vinyl gloves on that I saw her put it on before she insered her hand. 2 months have passed since and I have a sore throat from past 3 days but no fever or anything else. Am I safe or should I get tested plus how safe is vinyl
Response from Dr. Wohl
There is no risk of HIV infection from the act you describe. Any one unaware of their HIV status who has had unprotected sex ever, should get tested.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Will Lymph Nodes Swell In Shingles?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.