virus death, fresh sperm and getting pregnant

Hello, you guys are wonderful. I've asked questions on here before, I'm the lesbian in my 30s who wants to have a baby and has chosen a donor who's HIV positive? We're looking into sperm washing and that's happening, but it's pricey and I'm thinking about Plan B (not the contraceptive, of course, heck no!).

So here's my question:

HIV dies outside the body, right? Does that really mean the body, or "below body temperature"? We in the alternative-insemination game are pretty adept at the whole arrangement where the donor-friend jizzes in a cup, cups the cup lovingly between his warm hands or inside his shirt, and takes it to wherever his lesbian friend is going to inseminate, and the swimmers themselves can last a little while in transport -- not long, but a bit -- but if the semen were from a poz guy, would HIV die in transport? Since it's not a vaccuum?

Whatever you know, I want to know. I can't tell you how much we all appreciate this resource! So excited for your answer ... and I promise to talk with an HIV-knowledgeable doctor too, but would love to get your feedback.

Three words: Don't do it. Sorry but really hard to recommend and home HIV eradication experiment.

Technically speaking, it is not all about temperature and the measures you would take to destroy the virus would likely not be a good thing for the little spermies.

Men with low amounts of virus in their blood as a consequence of HIV therapy are less likely to transmit HIV. However, this is not fool proof and there are reports of infection from men with undetectable HIV RNA in the blood. Of course, the more virus he has in his blood (and then presumably his semen), the greater the risk of transmission.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Oral Sex and HIV
Should I be on meds?