did protected sex with prostitute in delhi
Jun 20, 2012
iam experiencing symptoms like feverish condition and weak body for about a 6 days,have some jammed in my nose no dairhea,no rashes, no headache ,did protected sex about 24 days ago.please help me.also done elisa test gave hiv negative but with in 20 days of intercourse.
Response from Mr. Cordova
I would not be concerned. Next to abstinence, using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself from HIV and many STD's.
Bottom line: You used a condom, ergo, you protected yourself!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.