did protected sex with prostitute in delhi
Jun 20, 2012
iam experiencing symptoms like feverish condition and weak body for about a 6 days,have some jammed in my nose no dairhea,no rashes, no headache ,did protected sex about 24 days ago.please help me.also done elisa test gave hiv negative but with in 20 days of intercourse.
Response from Mr. Cordova
I would not be concerned. Next to abstinence, using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself from HIV and many STD's.
Bottom line: You used a condom, ergo, you protected yourself!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- Pricking Tingling Symptoms On Vagina
- Can Antiviral Drugs Mask Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.