Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Will I get HIV from a person caress me?
Jun 20, 2012

The thing is this, i went to a park and jog. So, this sex worker was offering her service around the park. Before she noticed me, she was already going around touching guys and seducing guys. She then came to me and start talking to me. She sat very close to me. Then she started to grope my penis with my shorts on.After a while, She slip her hands under my running shorts and touch my penis. i quickly pull her hand away. She continue to grope my penis with my shorts on while offering her services. She hug and cuddle me too. She even reveal her boobs and put my hands on her boobs. So i had contact with her boobs. Will i get HIV from these sort actions? Pls note that i was perspiring throughout the time.

And also, while i pull away her hands, my hands obviously came into contact with her hands. I know HIV can't pass through hugging and touching. But the thing is, i had some blisters on my hand. Will i get HIV through these blisters? Additional info, My blisters is dried up. Meaning its just some dead skin which im able to peel it.

Please help answer my queries pls? And note, Im a virgin. I have no sexual intercourse before.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

No. You cannot catch HIV from situations like this. HIV needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. Direct contact that occurs during unprotected penetrative sex, or sharing needles.

In health,

Richard

Previous
Protected Sex with Prostitude. VERRY STRESSED and WORRIED!!!
Next
did protected sex with prostitute in delhi

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.