Hpv/genital warts

Is hpv genital warts forever and can they under your buttcheek or do they most likely occur inside vagina. Will I have it forever? And will I always pass it to other sexual partners?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

You can get genital warts anywhere in the boxer-short region. Imagine putting on a pair of boxer shorts. Anywhere that the boxer-shorts covers is fair game.

You can have the warts removed, and the body is usually able to clear the virus within two years. As long as you have the virus in your body, you can spread it to your partners. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

Possible exposure week 4 no symptoms?
Protected Sex with Prostitude. VERRY STRESSED and WORRIED!!!