Possible exposure week 4 no symptoms?

Hello, I am very worried, about 4 weeks ago I had unprotected sex vaginal sex with a woman. I have known her for a while. The thing that scares me is that she has an HIV+ gay male friend. I have heard stories about him sleeping with some of his female friends, not sure if he slept with her and if they used protection. So at this point im waiting for enough time to pass to get tested. I'm watching my body like a hawk. So far no obvious symptoms. I did have some swollen lymph nodes behind my left ear, very small, they have since started to go down. I believe this is due to an ear infection as a work in a call center and the ear my headset is on has been bothering me before the unprotected sex. I know every one doesn't get symptoms but would other lymph nodes have swollen if I was going through acute infection? Other than that no fever or rash, I smoke cigarettes so I'v always had a smokers cough.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Symptoms are a horrible indicator of whether or not you are infected with HIV. You put yourself at risk when you had the unprotected penetrative sex. You'll have to wait for a 90-day test to get a conclusive answer.

Remember: Next to abstinence, using a condom for EACH and EVERY act of penetrative sex is the best way to protect yourself against HIV and many STD's.

In health,

Richard

Contracting HIV after unprotected oral sex
Hpv/genital warts