Please help

Around 3 to 4 years ago, I had masturbated in a towel which belonged to one of my friends (I had surrounded my penis with the towel while masturbating and then I ejaculated into the towel). I am almost sure that he is not an HIV/AIDS patient. But one cannot take a chance. Therefore, suppose he is an HIV/AIDS patient or the towel had been used by some other HIV infected person, is there any possibility that I have contracted HIV (because his saliva/blood/sperm might have been stuck to the towel when I had ejaculated into it)?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

HIV is not transmitted via inanimate objects. The virus does not live well outside of the human body. Within a minutes time of leaving the body, the virus becomes unable to infect another person.

Bottom line: No risk.

In health,

Richard

blood contact during sex
Contracting HIV after unprotected oral sex