Jun 20, 2012
Suppose a man rubs his penis (not stick it in) but rubs his penis against a woman vagina and her vagina is wet dripping fluid is there a chance that they both can get an std ? If so what std could be the chance of them getting?
| Response from Mr. Cordova
It's hard to put a number on a situation like this, but in terms of probability, it's unlikely that someone would catch HIV in a situation like this. Other STD's can be passed through pre-ejaculatory fluid and skin-to-skin contact, so it's possible for transmission of other STD's to occur, but not as high a possibility had full intercourse occurred.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.