Can std's be passed from shared make-up compact placed on open acne (pimples that have blood/tiny bit of impetigo)

I'm a female practicing only safe sex, only when in a committed relationship. Recently I traveled on vacation w/ a gay guy friend. Never having spent time w/ him on a daily basis, I was shocked to observe how many sexual partners he engages with. Through websites, he literally met a new guy every day to have sex with during our travels. Needless to say, this made me feel uncomfortable. My friend used my make up, cream based concealer to cover acne on his chest. The make up is not in a tube but rather a round compact. I know my friend has concern for the chance of being hiv positive. He revealed to me that one of his sexual partners ejaculated on his chest, which raises my admittedly paranoiac concerns. After this incidence, my friend showered and applied my make-up w/ his fingers to cover acne on his chest. Before using my make up myself, I wiped off the top layer of the cream concealer in the compact. I have applied the make up to conceal a pimple(s) that I popped and had a bit of my blood. Is it safe to continue using this make-up? Is there any possibility that anything could be transmitted from his acne-fingers-cream concealer-my fingers-my pimple? I did not look at his acne closely but I consider the possibility that there could have been some blood/impetigo on his acne. Sometimes if I pop a pimple, I will have a bit of blood or impetigo crust that I cover w/ the make up concealer. Thank you again in advance for your time.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is absolutely no risk from the situation that you're talking about. None.

We literally need a HIV positive body fluid come out of someone's body and go immediately/directly into someone else's. None of these parts of the equation are present in the story you're telling me, and you need all of them to be present.

To be clear.. let's pretend that your friend is HIV positive, none of his blood or semen came out of his body and went directly into yours. Acne does not transmit HIV because 1) there usually isn't blood coming out of it in significant quantities and 2) even if there were it wouldn't be going directly or immediately into your body.

If you're concerned for your friend's health, this may be a good time to have an open and honest conversation with him about how you can support him.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Bareback Anal Sex with an HIV-Positive Partner
should i worry?