i am a mess

i had protectid sex with a sex worker2 ans 1/2 months ago . she said she is hiv negative . 4 weeks later i satarted to get hives acouple a day after 4 weeks of hive they got real bad all over my inner legs and hips and i had a bad sore throat . i went to the doctor he took blood and said it is an alergic reaction to something but they dont know what and my throte is fine.the hive last about a day then come back in a different spot, under my arm pit armes neck hair and stomach some time hands at night my eys get dry and are hardand my anus is real itchy to open it is aqlmost 8week and still have hives is this hiv? i am driving my self crazy i have a family .now today my wife has flu like symtems. please help i cant sleep

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Protected sex will not give you HIV, regardless of who you have sex with (unless the condom isn't used correctly, breaks, etc.). If you have a reason to think the condom didn't work then you could get tested soon - you're almost at the 3 month mark. That should help ease your mind.

Sounds like this is all caused by something else though (not HIV). You've seen a doctor already who's told you this. I would accept their advice and continue the conversations with them to get down to the bottom of what's causing the allergic reaction.

Hope this helps!

Erik

sewage up to waste
Bareback Anal Sex with an HIV-Positive Partner